Check Amgen Safety Net Foundation Eligibility
You may be able to receive Amgen medications at no cost from Amgen Safety Net Foundation if you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Are a resident of the US or its territories
- Satisfy the income eligibility requirements seen below
- Have no or limited drug coverage
- Do not have any other insurance or financial support options
- For Medicare Part D patients, meet additional criteria demonstrating inability to afford medications
Household Income Guidelines
|Patient income guidelines for:||Number of people in household||Income must be at or below|
|Each Additional Person||Add $20,900|
Above household income guidelines are valid for patients living in the 48 contiguous states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The poverty guidelines are updated annually by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services therefore the above household income guidelines may not reflect the most current information available. Income limits are approximately 25% higher for patients living in Alaska and approximately 15% higher for patients living in Hawaii. For more information about income limits for these patients, please call 1-888-762-6436.
Household income criteria based on 2017 federal poverty guideline.